Anxiety and Depression Counseling
Everyday we experience a range of different emotions and they can leave us feeling positive, negative, or maybe even confused about what or why we are having these feelings and what to do about them. Anxiety and depression counseling may be of benefit if you are facing these issues.
Our emotions and feelings also exist on a continuum and the intensity at which we feel them can vary from day to day or even moment to moment.
Emotions can be a powerful driving force in our life and they play a significant role in how we think, feel, and act. While emotions can serve as great tools in helping us reach our goals and build relationships, they can also sometimes cause us to feel overrun or paralyzed by them and being to interfere with our sense of safety and well-being.
Are you feeling controlled or overwhelmed by your fear, anger, sadness, shame, guilt, anxiety, or depression?
Tired of riding the emotional roller coaster or feeling hijacked by your thoughts and feelings?
Ready to gain a better sense of control and agency in how you respond to your emotions and thoughts?
I can help you gain a better understanding and awareness of your emotions and learn skills to manage them and express them in healthy ways.
Anxiety and/or Depression are common terms used to describe an imbalance in our emotional state.
- Have you lost interest in or enjoyment of activities?
- Feeling nervous, anxious, on edge or worrying a lot about different things?
- Do you have trouble concentrating or making decisions?
- Feel yourself withdrawing from your partner, family, and friends?
- Do you often feel a sense of hopelessness or worthlessness?
- Difficulty falling or staying asleep, or sleeping too much?
I can help you begin to bring greater emotional awareness and stability into your daily life. Contact us today for a free phone consultation.