Present Not Perfect: A Women’s Self-Empowerment Group
If you are looking for a place to support you on your journey of self-discovery and encourage you towards greater self-awareness and confidence in yourself this group just might be what you are looking for.
Here are a few things you can expect out of this women’s group:
- Establish new, creative, and fun rituals for self-care
- Become empowered to make healthy changes in your life
- Build meaningful connections with other women
- Increase self confidence
- Gain self-reliance
- Learn skills and strategies to create more satisfying and enriched relationships
- Gain clarity around your own needs and wants
- Restore balance and refocus on what’s important to you
Perhaps you are wondering if this group might be a good fit for you?
This is an ideal support group for women experiencing life transitions, women wanting additional support around life changes they are working on, women in recovery, women looking to build meaningful connections with others while on their own journey of personal growth and change, women seeking new and fun ways of nurturing themselves.
- This is a 8-week closed group. This group runs year round.
- Group sessions are 1.5 hours and run on Monday evenings from 6:30-8:00 pm or Saturday mornings from 10:00-11:30 am.
- Next group will be starting in February 2020, call for details and to register!
- Group size ranges between 3-5 women.
- The group takes place in my office at 950 Wadsworth Blvd Suite 202, Lakewood, CO.
- Investment: $40 each session, discount offered when group is paid for in advance at first session.