Women’s Empowerment Group Lakewood, CO
Present Not Perfect: A Women’s Self-Empowerment Group
If you are searching for a women’s empowerment group to support you on your journey of self-discovery as well as to encourage and inspire you towards greater self-awareness and confidence this group is what you are looking for.
Here is what you can expect when you join this women’s support group:
- Establish new, creative, and fun rituals for self-care
- Become empowered to make healthy changes in your life
- Build meaningful connections with other women
- Increase self confidence
- Gain self-reliance
- Learn skills and strategies to create more satisfying and enriched relationships
- Gain clarity around your own needs and wants
- Restore balance and refocus on what’s important to you
Still wondering if this group might be a good fit for you?
This is an ideal support group for women experiencing life transitions, women wanting additional support around life changes they are working on, women in recovery, women looking to build meaningful connections with others while on their own journey of personal growth and change, women seeking new, different and fun ways of nurturing themselves.
- This is a 10-week closed group. The group runs year round.
- Currently the group is being offered on Mondays and Thursdays from 6:30-8:30 pm.
- The next groups open for registration are: Thursday September 9, 2021 and Monday September 13, 2021.
- Group size ranges between 3-6 women.
- This group is currently being only offered online.
- Investment: $60 weekly for each session, discount offered when group is paid for in advance at first session.
- Call 303-800-3259 or email email@example.com for more information on how to register!